Saturday, December 09, 2006

A Night at the Tzolelet

OK, sorry I didn't post for a long time. I quit my job in July and have been traveling the world since, and only returned to Jerusalem now.

Just got back from the Yossi Fine show at the Tzolelet (Yellow Submarine).

It was, well... fine.
I mean he's a great bassist and all, and the 7 sheqel whiskey chaser that comes with ordering a beer certainly hits the spot. I must say the place was pretty hopping, and people seemed to have a good time. I asked this girl who was dancing pretty ecstaticly next to me, what the excitement was about. She said "bass oseh li et zeh" (loosley: bass turns me on). Too bad I left my bass guitar in my Mom's basement :-)

I had serious munchies all night. A nice big burger at Joy Express took care of that and left my wallet 40 sheqels lighter.

2 Comments:

At 1:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaaaaah, so funny! Loved her Tel-Avivi (in spirit) answer and your thuroughly Jerusalem comment on it.

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Dooby said...

Thanks rez ;-) You look familiar. Don't I know you from somewhere?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home