Monday, December 11, 2006

It's Jogging and Pizza Night!!

Well this evening I went jogging in Givat Ram (Hebrew University) with my old high school buddies. We've been meeting twice a week for the past year. Just jogging and talking about the tribulations and trials of life (in that particular order.)

Anyways. You won't believe the appetite you can work up in 40 minutes of jogging, which is why we usually end up going for pizza after every healthy and wholesome jog.

Now I can't lie to you folks: I love pizza. With all my heart.

Really.

So you can imagine how excited I was to hear that my favorite pizza joint in Jerusalem, Big Apple Pizza, has opened a new branch in Beit Hakerem.

Considerably.

The new place is just as good as the ones in town! The mushrooms as fresh, the cheese as cheesy and the sauce as red and juicy! Of course Big Apple's well guarded secret ingredient, the pizza dough remained just as mysterious.

And if you're in to the 17 year old American Yeshiva girls demographic, and let's face it: you are, then Big Apple in Beit Hakerem is the place for you!

2 Comments:

At 1:41 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Get some life man! stop writing about pizza!!!

 
At 2:24 AM, Blogger Dooby said...

Good man!!

Getting a life is too hard... I'll stick to pizza.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home